Invitation to Corporate Sponsors
ICSE 97 invites interested organizations to support the conference by
becoming corporate sponsors. The generosity of Corporate Sponsors enables
us to offer a more well-rounded program. Conference Sponsorship begins at
$2000. Corporate Sponsorship entitles your organization to receive the
- Your company logo to appear in the Advance Program, Final Program and the
Conference Proceedings (see deadlines)
- One complementary conference registration.
- A copy of the conference proceedings.
- Recognition of your company during the conference.
ICSE 97 is also seeking corporate sponsorship for the following events and
- Sponsorship of the opening reception in the Exhibition Hall
- Sponsorship of the reception at the Computer Museum
- Sponsorship of the Conference tote bag and/or other mementos to be issued
to all Conference attendees
Special events/items sponsors will receive the same benefits as general
Corporate Sponsors as well as the opportunity to have their name associated
with the event or their logo included on the item. Details on general
Conference Sponsorship or on special event/item sponsorship may be obtained
from the Conference General Chair.
For listing in the Advance Program, Final Program, and Proceedings:
15 November 1996.
For listing in the Final Program, and Proceedings only:
15 January 1997.
Department of Computer and Information
307 Lederle Graduate Research Center
PO Box 34610
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Amherst, MA 01003-4610, USA
1997 International Conference on Software Engineering
Last modified: 22 Feb 1997